Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

Didnt Realize it Looped.

I didn't realize it was on a loop until about 2 minutes into watching it, now I cant seem to stop listening to it. Its a very hilarious video and song. Great work!

Tarboy Tarboy

Funny, Epic, Action Packed and Beautifuly Drawn.

This was amazing. I cannot believe the level of beauty and skill that went into the animation of this flash. This was great and the storyline though short was very well planned. The joked had perfect timing and everything seemed to fall in place naturally especially the music.

runescape final runescape final

What?

You get a one because it was well drawn and it least it dosent have annoying music but if your going to post a flash that is going to tell someone to "fuck themselves" you should add a little more background, such as... oh I dont know anything at this point would be more presentable.

Do Not Press The Button Do Not Press The Button

Seen It, Played It, Hated It

I have seen these before and some of them are really good. You could have won me over with more creativity, better use of design and graphics and a lot better music. If you do decide to do another one of these please consider being very creative and adding alot more into it then just finding a red button. Maybe even render a nice looking button like the staples button for example.

The Last Village The Last Village

Fun?

Its hard to find fun in this game. The graphics aren't that great and with todays flash technology its not that difficult to produce something thats at least worth looking at. As far as game play goes its okay. Really who hasent played this type of game before 1,000 other times. It has no true originality and you could have done a better job being a tad more accurate with the native american storyline.

Click Upon Dots Click Upon Dots

The Dot Game Is Great...

...But you have a chat room feature that is useless. I ended up waiting for 5 minutes for someone to actually play the game. This along with no real set of rules that go along with the game make it difficult for anyone to enjoy it. As far as the graphics go I have to say they aren't bad, but if your going to make a simple game why not up the graphical content a bit more, especially inside that boring chat room. I would suggest to other players to not play this game because the chances of finding another player to actually play the game with will be slim to none.

The Shit List Ep 6 The Shit List Ep 6

Your on my S*it List

Dude... seriously? No... nooo nooo please dont do this again. Does anyone actually like what your saying? If you are going to do it again turn of the echo in your voice...

r4d10 responds:

A lot of people do actually, lol. That's why I'm submitting it as voice acting and not music, because it's not music, it's audio.

I'm Rich, Your Not I'm Rich, Your Not

Damn!

Its great... can you make it longer and try saying somthing else?

Helix (NB) Helix (NB)

Funky

I loved it, keep up the good work, try not to use the same verse over and over again and try switching it up more. Nothing bores people more then hearing the same verse 8 times in a row.

DJ-NOSEBLEED responds: